Item Condition Ranking
All auction items are classified as the following table based on the condition of the items.
- N – Items have never been used or similar to new.
- S – Very close to new. Mint condition. Second handed item, maintained very neatly.
- A – Used in very good condition. Items have minor cosmetic damages. Functionally in a perfect shape.
- AB – In between A and B
- B – Items have moderate wear or aging, but not major damage. Functionally in a good shape.
- BC – In between B and C
- C – Items have noticeable small cosmetic wear, tear or aging. Some items may be functionally challenged, which requires minor repairs.
- D – Items have major cosmetic damages. Problem with functionality; requires repair.